Born: 15 December 1968, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Kyiv Engineering and Construction Institute (graduated in 1993);
- Young Diplomats School, MFA of Germany (1996);
- US Naval Postgraduate School (Monterrey, CA) (1999), Master of Art, International Management and Planning.
- 1995-1999 Attaché, Third Secretary, Arms Control and Disarmament Department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine;
- 2000-2004 Second, First Secretary, Mission of Ukraine to NATO;
- 2004-2005 Deputy Director, Director General, Office of the Minister for Foreign Affairs of Ukraine;
- 2005-2006 Deputy Director, Arms Control and Military-Technical Cooperation Department, MFA of Ukraine;
- 2006-2010 Consul General of Ukraine in Thessaloniki, Greece;
- 2010-2014 Deputy Director, Director General of the Human Resources Department, MFA of Ukraine;
- 2014-2015 Ambassador at large, Non Proliferation and Arms Control Division, International Security Department, MFA of Ukraine.
- 2015-2018 Director-General, International Security Department, MFA of Ukraine;
- 2018 – till present Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Ukraine to the Hellenic Republic.